FIBERTOWN’S Health Care Case Study with Kelsey Seybold
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a major healthcare provider in Houston, was expanding patient care services and made significant investments in improving physician access to medical information. The clinic began outgrowing its data center facilities and faced the choice to rebuild or transition to colocation. This case study describes the challenges this health care company faced, their goals for success and why FIBERTOWN was the best choice data center.
You’ll learn how Kelsey-Seybold:
- Set goals for long-term scalability
- Evaluated multiple data center providers
- Determined FIBERTOWN the best choice
- Leveraged colocation to maximize ROI
- Completed a successful migration to colocation